First Burn Instructions:
• When burning your candle for the first time, allow the "melting pool" of wax to melt to the outside rim of jar. This allows your candle to burn evenly and extend the candles life.
• Remember to keep wicks trimmed to 1/4".
• Never leave a burning candle unattended!
• Be sure to burn candles on a protective, heat-resistant surface, away from drafts.
Extra Information: • Our candles are handmade and poured. You may notice the color of your candle may vary slightly (this is to be expected). • Spotting and frosting may occur. This is completely normal with soy wax and will not affect the scent or performance of your candle!
Rebel Candles creates all natural soy candles with amazing fragrances. Our mission is to provide our customers with the highest quality products and an unmatched, superior customer experience. We want to spread happiness to our customers by making their homes and living spaces smell amazing.
Every candle is handmade with 100% natural soy wax, hand poured in small batches, use phthalate-free fragrance oils and 100% cotton wicks. Each scent has been tried and tested to ensure that the product you receive is of the highest quality.
Our products make the perfect gift for friends, family, and coworkers or for any season or special occasion. Grab one for you and one for a friend!
HOW LONG BEFORE MY ORDER SHIPS?
Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days. Please allow for extra time during holiday seasons.
WILL I GET TRACKING INFORMATION?
Yes! Your tracking will be emailed to you as your order ships.
DO YOU SHIP TO PO BOXES?
Yes, we do ship to PO boxes.
TRACKING SAYS MY PACK WAS DELIVERED, BUT I NEVER RECEIVED IT.
When you receive notification that your package has been delivered, but you don't have it, your package may have been marked as "delivered" by mistake. Your package may arrive three to five business days after the package was marked delivered. If you do not receive your package five business days after being marked delivered, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get the issue resolved!
DO YOU OFFER INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING?
For international orders, shipping is calculated at checkout. Please note any extra duties or fees that incur are the responsibility of the receiver.
• Spring, Summer, and early Fall can be hot! Shipping during hot temperatures may cause candles to soften. Let the candle cool and harden again before using.
• If you ordered a candle as a gift and are shipping it directly to the recipient, let them know a package is on the way so the candle does not sit too long in the hot mailbox or on the sunny porch.