First Burn Instructions:
• When burning your candle for the first time, allow the "melting pool" of wax to melt to the outside rim of jar. This allows your candle to burn evenly and extend the candles life.
• Remember to keep wicks trimmed to 1/4".
• Never leave a burning candle unattended!
• Be sure to burn candles on a protective, heat-resistant surface, away from drafts.
Extra Information: • Our candles are handmade and poured. You may notice the color of your candle may vary slightly (this is to be expected). • Spotting and frosting may occur. This is completely normal with soy wax and will not affect the scent or performance of your candle!
• Spring, Summer, and early Fall can be hot! Shipping during hot temperatures may cause candles to soften. Let the candle cool and harden again before using.
• If you ordered a candle as a gift and are shipping it directly to the recipient, let them know a package is on the way so the candle does not sit too long in the hot mailbox or on the sunny porch.
HOW LONG BEFORE MY ORDER SHIPS?
Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days. Please allow for extra time during holiday seasons.
WILL I GET TRACKING INFORMATION?
Yes! Your tracking will be emailed to you as your order ships.
DO YOU SHIP TO PO BOXES?
Yes, we do ship to PO boxes.
TRACKING SAYS MY PACK WAS DELIVERED, BUT I NEVER RECEIVED IT.
When you receive notification that your package has been delivered, but you don't have it, your package may have been marked as "delivered" by USPS by mistake. Your package may arrive three to five business days after the package was marked delivered. If you do not receive your package five business days after being marked delivered, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get the issue resolved!
DO YOU OFFER INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING?
For international orders, shipping is calculated at checkout. Please note any extra duties or fees that incur are the responsibility of the receiver.