Want to get your friend or family member an awesome smelling candle, but not sure what they'd like? Grab a Rebel Candles gift card!
Gift cards are delivered instantly via email.
Candle Burning Tips:
- When burning your candle for the first time, allow the "melting pool" of wax to melt to the outside rim of jar. This allows your candle to burn evenly and extend the candles life.
- Remember to keep wicks trimmed to 1/4" before each use.
- Burn candles no longer than 4 hours at a time.
- After use, let candle cool and cover with lid.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended!
- Be sure to burn candles on a protective, heat-resistant surface, away from drafts.
- Keep your candle free of any dust, debris, wick trimmings, etc.
- Stop use of the candle when 1/2” of wax remains.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Spotting and frosting may occur. This is completely normal with soy wax and will not affect the scent or performance of your candle!
For more, check out our FAQ page.
The Rebel Candles team is involved in every part of the candle-making process, from prepping and wicking jars, to designing the labels and much more. Every candle is handmade with 100% natural soy wax and hand poured in small batches to ensure quality. We use phthalate-free fragrance oils and eco-friendly wood wicks. Each scent has been tried and tested to ensure that the product you receive is of the highest quality. As an added bonus, every candle comes in a gift box made of 100% recycled cardboard.
Our simple, minimalist label design is a stylish addition to any part of your home or living space making it the perfect gift for friends, family and coworkers for any season or special occasion. Grab one for you and one for a friend!