Candle Burning Tips:
- When burning your candle for the first time, allow the "melting pool" of wax to melt to the outside rim of jar. This allows your candle to burn evenly and extend the candles life.
- Remember to keep wicks trimmed to 1/4" before each use.
- Burn candles no longer than 4 hours at a time.
- After use, let candle cool and cover with lid.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended!
- Be sure to burn candles on a protective, heat-resistant surface, away from drafts.
- Keep your candle free of any dust, debris, wick trimmings, etc.
- Stop use of the candle when 1/2” of wax remains.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Spotting and frosting may occur. This is completely normal with soy wax and will not affect the scent or performance of your candle!
For more, check out our FAQ page.